Saturday, January 29, 2011
Wow, it really is difficult to pare down your message to 45 seconds. I talk very fast, and almost got 250 words in. Preparing a written statement really is the way to go, at least for me. I'll upload my first BNI commercial in the next blog post. Now I should schedule some 121's and review potential referrals...and get some sleep!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
OK - so it is the day before joining RRR has been a long one. After going to bed after 1am yesterday due to working on the AIA-Minneapolis Skyway Golf Open, and a long list of other Pella related stuff, I again find myself up until almost 1am. Time to wrap it up and call it good.
- Just rehashed this blog for LSF Design...so I can add the link to business card
- Finished laying out cards in MS Publisher - wow, actually worked.
- Oh...I need a check from Dina too!
- I still don't know what the heck I'm going to say tomorrow - perhaps I'll just share a story about Kim and Bud's Lake home
3 LSF Design PROJECT updates:
- Three-season porch & deck in Lino Lakes: My structural engineer was out of town for our lunch date today, this project is on hold for another week.
- New Hope Community Church: Their 3-year capital campaign is about to go public with my design out on Skogman Lake. A small monkey-wrench was tossed in the mix by my good friend Warren. The wrench seems to fit.
- Minneapolis Apartment Building: May pick-up a specification writing gig for a Minneapolis apartment building re-hab in a couple weeks.