Friday, May 25, 2012

Working during Root Canal

With this iPhone, I can email my drafter, send links to work photos on Dropbox, advise one of my mentees, get voicemails from Vanman, review a cost saving sprinkler system for churches....chat with my wifey, get updates on Joshua's sectional tennis meet...
All during breaks during a molar root canal.

Who'd a Thunk it.

No photo's.....your welcome.

Dentist office design.
A TV for patients on ceiling
No arms on assistant's chair.
More high frequency absorption material in each room.
Acoustical separation between rooms,
No windows to immediately adjacent walk up to the building (embarrassing) high windows or skylights = distracting clouds, less glare.
Trees visible the best! Blowing leaves.
Natural materials wood relaxing.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Melissa Hutchens DDS

No comments: