Wednesday, October 30, 2013

LSF Design - Week 1

Blog post:

This first week of transitioning to FT has been a lot of scrambling, organizing, sorting, consolidating, and endless technology coordination.

With my Dad getting ill and passing away last week, I haven't had much focus either.

Luckily I did find some time to get a little work done:

1) Three room hotel addition including fitness center, coin laundry and storage remodel: 

2) Special education tenant improvement for a friends' firm...missed the school work:

Tomorrow thru Next week:  back to my basement remodel design, master suite addition, distillery concept, and RLC renderings. 

Teaming with two other firms, I have plenty of room for more work soon....bring it on!


- Posted by Larry Fredlund using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I cannot imagine the pain you've gone through. My sincerest condolences.