Friday, November 8, 2013

2D or not 2D, that is the question.

2D or not 2D....that is the question.

I think in 3D, and work out my ideas in 2D plans, sections and elevations, but my clients better understand the concept if a 3D visual is available.

Here are some 2D and 3D studies, which do you find easier to understand?

2D plan for second living quarters addition:


2D Plan of special education tenant improvement:



2D Plan of A British basement library and entertainment kitchenette:



2D Plan and Elevation of an elevated stamped concrete and steel deck designed to entertain youth groups for 50-100:



3D sketches for three roof forms for a hotel addition from more to less expensive....B was selected by the client:


3D study of a fellowship doubling for my Lutheran church friends:


These are all works I created for various clients over this past week!

How can I help you make your dream project come alive?

No comments: