Monday, June 9, 2014

Upgrading Design Software!

Having the right tools can make all the difference. And the biggest beneficiaries are you, my current and future clients.

Residential design and commercial architecture are radically different animals, requiring a variety of experience. Add to this a stable of fresh hardware and software tools, and I am ready to attack almost any design problem for you.

These last 6 months or so have been tough having access only to older versions of Autocad, Photoshop and Sketchup, and freeware versions of the MS Office suite of products.

I was (finally) able to buy a new, fast, computer, as well purchase (and/or download) the latest versions of:

Autocad 15 (2D drafting)

Revit 15 (3D drafting/BIM - building information modeling)

MS Office 360

Sketchup 14

Once I get past the always annoying "break-in" phase, I will be ready to FLY!

UPS, check.
Dell i7, check
Software, check

Too much work to do, check.

Thanks to all of you who have let me be part of your building projects and lives these last six months.

I look forward to many more years of designing better places to LIVE WORK PLAY and PRAY.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: